Knauf insulation DRS FIRE BOARD BSI V (DRS FB BSI V) is a highdensity rock mineral wool board, specifically designed and used as an insulation core in doors, whose main purpose is to
provide fire and thermal protection in compliance with EN 16034 (harmonised standard for fire-rated door sets).
The mineral fibres are bound with a minimum of organic binder, ensuring board integrity at high temperatures.
Bonded joint in the middle is made with an inorganic adhesive made on the basis of water glass, which offers additional fire protection.
The board may be further processed (ensuring minimum dimensional deviations, surface grinding, dust removal, cutting of specific shapes) upon request.
- Excellent fire protection
- Maintains integrity at high temperatures –
- material melting point above 1,000 °C
- Good mechanical properties
- Dimensional stability
- Thermal and sound insulation properties
- AS Quality (upon request)