Knauf Insulation MCH BOARD ALUR ECOSE is a board made of rock mineral wool with reinforced aluminium facing on one or both sides and particularly high water vapour resistance.
Due to its acoustic, thermal and mechanical properties MCH BOARD ALUR ECOSE is used as an insulation element in 3D printers. It boosts device efficiency and at the same time reduces noise associated with machine operation. It can be used at continuous operating temperatures of up to 250°C. Reinforced aluminium foil facing on one side encloses the fibres and at the same time functions as a vapour barrier.
The size and dimensions of each board can be customized according to the requirements of each specific application.
MCH BOARD ALUR ECOSE is produced with patented Knauf Insulation ECOSE® Technology, a sustainable binder system based on natural products.
- Excellent sound absorption and insulation
- Optimal thermal conductivity
- Customized packaging, suitable for various types of transport
- Mechanical stability throughout its lifetime
- Production technology enables custom-made dimensions
- Non-combustibility (Euroclass A1)
- High water vapour resistance