Boards with vertically-oriented fibres for multipurpose insulation in industrial applications
Knauf Insulation MCH LX is a board made of rock mineral wool. Due to its thermal and acoustic properties it is built into a wide range of machinery. Unique to MCH LX board is its vertically-oriented fibers, which provide excellent mechanical properties.
With its excellent mechanical and thermal characteristics Knauf Insulation MCH LX D11 is used to boost device efficiency and at the same time reduce noise associated with machine operation. It can be used at continuous operating temperatures of up to 250°C.
The dimensions of each board can be customized according to the specific requirements of each application.
UsageBoards with vertically-oriented fibres for multipurpose insulation in industrial applications
- Non-combustibility (Euroclass A1)
- Excellent mechanical properties
- Excellent sound absorption
- Excellent sound insulation
- Good thermal conductivity
- Mechanical stability throughout its lifetime
- Hydrophobic properties help resist external influences (condensation)
- Production technology enables custom-made sizes and dimensions