Lamella mats for stainless steel chimney system
CHM SLMD are rigid insulation mats composed of lamellas bonded with reinforced aluminium foil. The fibres are vertically-oriented and are therefore more resistant to compression loads. The product is supplied in the form of pre-cut slabs, whose length is equal to the size of the chimney to be insulated. Flexibility of the product allows perfect fit of insulation to the stainless steel tube.
UsageThermal, fire and sound protection of stainless steel chimney systems.
- Preservation at high temperatures
- Material melting point above 1.000˚C
- Thermal insulation properties
- Resistant to compression loads
- Easy to mount due to flexibility